Saturday, February 16, 2008

Half The Price, Twice The Fun

A bright start..a bouquet to my wife for Valentine's day....She has had a virus..and methinks I am getting it as well. Better drink something before it's too late.

After the disappointment of the Huber I decided on a basic Spätburgunder from my 'Grower of the Year'..Adeneuer.






J.J.Adeneuer Spätburgunder trocken 2006
Ahr, Germany
Old fashioned colour...how Pinot used to look like..wine with bite..simple and clear fruit..good body..'I am what I am'...it is saying..no pretentions...a great barbecue wine that will please beginners and affectionados alike.

Half the price (Huber cost 18 Euros)..twice the fun!!!

Points 15.5


See you after the virus has gone.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Barry,

Get well soon. Will think of you when I next open a bottle. . .