Friday, August 24, 2012

Catching Up Again


Yes...I know...I know...nothing on the blog for the last four weeks. Business had priority...and a couple of weeks not feeling that great...and of course, being British, I got hooked on the Olympics. In between a visit from my godchild....
Rather than bore you with wine notes...I will give out medals for the wines I have had over the last month. I promise to update the blog regurlaly...but...I am off on holiday in a few days...and the usual report will be online in the middle of September. Stay with me...
GOLD
A winner here...










Did he make it...or did a cat get there first? We will never know...









YOU CAN CALL ME AL!!!

To steal a title from a Paul Simon song....3 Albarino from Spain.The first two BRONZE....the aged 2005 SILVER
AS SORTES
GOLD
Just beautiful...like a top class Meursault




GOLD
SILVER











SILVER


 SILVER
PERFECTION IN A GLASS...SKOPF 2009


                       GETTING BIGGER EVERY TIME WE SEE HER

 SILVER
 SILVER
 
SILVER

1 comment:

Edward said...

Barry,

Good to hear from you, again. I was beginning to worry you had pulled a tasting muscle playing soccer.