Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Presents and Spiders


















I hate winter.....need sunshine. It's icy cold outside..but at least dry..and the spiders are at work even in the winter...the web highlighted by the frost.
The Christmas tree is finished and a few presents lying underneath.
The left one is a Chablis from Laroche 2003.. given to me by a business aquaintance..he read the article in the newspaper and said he only then realised that I knew something about wine.
The Quinto do Crasto Reserve 2005 from the Douro Portugal is a present from my secretary...I must be a good boss eh?
The middle one is a simple table wine from the Rhone..Côte-Rôtie La Turque 1999 from Guigal..a present from my wife..as I said..we don't give each other presents.


To all readers of the blog:
A MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha simple table wine from the Rhône :)
You can pimp it up by adding some port if it's too simple ;=)
Just kidding. Merry X-Mas and a happy New Year!
Alex

Edward said...

Barry,

You're a lucky man. Merry Christmas and best wishes for 08.

Joe said...

I need a new wife! All the best in 2008.