Thursday, July 31, 2008

Desert Island Fantasies

A warm evening..but I needed a red....the phone rang and rang and rang..meal constantly interrupted...but that's the name of the game in my business.The wine kept me sane

Fritz Waßmer Spätburgunder 'R' 2004

Baden, Germany









This is my style of Spätburgunder...or maybe it should be Pinot Noir..as this is SO Burgundian..we should be moving the borders of Baden over the Rhine. I have drank this a couple of times with friends..and noone has raved as I have...'different folks for different strokes'....delicate..but lovely middle fruit.....quite full, but no heavyweight...smells delicious...tast
es perfect...just goes down a treat.....desert island.....a case of this..and wait for the native girls to attack me. See what Pinot does to me!!!
Points 18

No comments: